Thursday, February 11, 2010

Reason behind the name



You're probably wondering why I chose to name my blog- Faith, Hope, Love but the greatest of these is Love. Well to answer that question, it is truly quite simple.

My faith is my driving force in life. I truly rely solely on our Lord Jesus to help with any difficulties I may or may not face. He is always there to guide, protect, and most of all Love. I truly believe he has given me all things in life, as well as the love of my life, Brian. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Peter 1:3
"As we grow in our knowledge of God, through His divine power He gives us everything we need for life and Godliness."

Hebrews 4:12
"God's word is alive and powerful"
1 Corinthians 13:13
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love"

And of course my favorite verse...

1 Corinthians 13:4
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong doings. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in Truth. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So to specifically answer the question, Hope is my spiritual truth and divine grace for believing all things are possible through Jesus. Faith is my driving force knowing I am not alone and will always be loved by our One and only. And Last but certainly not least, Love is my God.

As the saying goes, a life without Love is no life at all.

I truly feel blessed to know our savior, Jesus Christ, and to know what faith and love truly is. God has blessed me with a wonderful family, friends, and an amazing man to love and share my life with.

When things get tough, remember you are not alone and to always have Faith, Hope, and most of all Love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment