Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays!

Top 2 Tuesday!
Top 2 Favorite Stores

1. I am in LOVE with any place that has sun-dresses!! I dont care where it is as long as they have them. When I moved, I literally had 3 large boxes of just dresses... I think I verge on being obsessed! haha! But it doesnt matter... lol!


2. Hobby Lobby! oh i could spend hours and toooo much money in that store!! I swear it's a drug for me! I get some of the best "junk" and house stuff there! All of which, I do not need! I also looove to scrapbook and that is my scrapbook heaven!! Im also trying to work through my "crafty- bucket list," and my next big project is to make some floral arrangements... we shall see how that turns out!! WISH ME LUCK!! haha!




Also, if you go to Hobby Lobby between March 1- March 6th, you can get 40% off any regular priced item with this coupon! woo hoo!


http://www.hobbylobby.com/assets/dynamic/_weekly.coupon/2010_10_coupon.gif

Other Top Shop Contenders:

Ann Taylor Loft

Michael's

Express

HEB Plus- (Awesome Scrapbook stuff there)

Target

Bakers and Steve Madden Shoes

...Im pretty sure the list is never-ending! :)


3 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby sounds so fun.! I don't think there is one near me, but I will have to check and see. I love sun dresses also.! I think every girl does.! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby is the best! I could spend hours just browsing around there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks! I have the biggest obsession with sun dresses too! I am so ready for warm weather because when the weather is nice that is ALL I wear...except maybe once a summer I wear a pair of shorts haha!

    ReplyDelete